$515.98 ( as on 2019-12-07 18:38:40 - Details )
Treadmill walking is an effective way to burn extra calories and achieve a healthy lifestyle. Especially designed for people in recovery and seniors who want safety, security and ease of use while walking. The Exerpeutic TF2000 features 49” full length walking assistant support hand rails with foam padding which provide safety and stability while walking, and a highly visual backlit LCD display showing time, speed, distance, calories burned, and pulse. With a 300 lb weight capacity, users can start walking slowly and increase their pace up to 4 mph. To reduce stress on the knees, legs and ankles, we have added 10 shock absorbing deck cushions. So let’s get started and get healthy and well again with Exerpeutic TF2000. Features: 300 lbs. user weight capacity. 1.5 HP High Torque Motor utilizes “Quiet Drive” which reduces any noise when walking. 49” Full length walking assistant hand rails with foam padding provide safe, easy fitness walking. Hand rails can be reversely installed for wider or narrower grip. Hand rails extend to the back of the treadmill for easy on and off for users of all levels of mobility. Hand pulse for measure your target heart rate. Speed starts at 0.2 mph and adjusts in increments of 1/10’s mph up to a maximum of 5 mph. Highly visual backlit LCD display window features elapsed time, distance walked, calories burned, speed and pulse. 10 Shock absorbing deck cushions with extra reinforcement for reducing joint impact while walking. Extended rail platform for resting between walking sessions. 4 Adjustable stabilizers for leveling the deck. Low deck height for easy step up. Treadmill belt size: 50” L x 16” W. A safety clip and a stop button are included for emergency stops. Two accessory holders included. Transportation wheels included for easy relocation. Some assembly required. Electrical outlet required. Warranty: 3 years frame, 5 years motor, 90 days parts. Set up Dimensions: 61.5”L x 30”W x 15.5”H. Set up Weight: 135.6 lbs.
- Designed for people in recovery and seniors’ home Use. Treadmill belt size: 50″ L x 16″ w. 300 lbs. User weight capacity
- 49″ Full length walking assistant hand rails with foam padding provide safe, easy fitness walking
- Speed starts at 0.2 MPH and adjusts in increments of 1/10’s MPH up to a maximum of 5 MPH. 10 shock absorbing deck cushions with extra reinforcement for reducing joint impact while walking
- Highly visual backlit LCD display window features elapsed time, distance walked, calories burned, speed and Pulse. Two accessory holders included
- 10 shock absorbing deck cushions with extra reinforcement for reducing joint impact while walking. 5″ Low deck height for easy step up
Paradigm Health & Wellness Inc. — DROPSHIP