$1,395.00 ( as on 2020-04-01 01:29:50 - Details )
|Treadmill Name||Treadmill Motor||Max User Capacity||Workout Display||Size of Running||Price on Amazon|
|Sole F65||3.25 CHP||350 lbs.||7.5" LCD||22" X 60"||Check Price|
|Bowflex T216||4.0 CHP||400 lbs.||9" LCD||22" x 60"||Check Price|
|NordicTrack T 7.5||3.0 CHP||400 lbs.||7” LCD||20” x 60”||Check Price|
|Horizon 7.8 AT||4.0 CHP||350lbs.||9.3” LCD||22" X 60"||Check Price|
|Sole TT8||4.0 CHP||400 lbs.||10.1" LCD||22" X 60"||Check Price|
|ProForm 905 CST||3.0 CHP||350lbs.||5” LCD||22" X 60"||Check Price|
|NordicTrack 2950||4.25 CHP||300 lbs.||22” HD SMART||22" X 60"||Check Price|
|Precor TRM 425||4.25 CHP||350lbs.||5" LCD||22" X 60"||Check Price|
|3G Cardio||4.0 CHP||386lbs.||One-Touch||22" x 62"||Check Price|
|Nautilus T618||3.5 CHP||350lbs.||Dual LCD displays||20" x 60"||Check Price|
The C3 upright Lifecycle exercise bike combines precise engineering with exceptional attention to detail. Not only does it deliver a natural upright riding position to ensure a safe, effective workout, but it is also remarkably quiet. And the self-powered C3 model doesn’t require cords or outlets, so you can place it anywhere in your home. All from the 1 brand in health clubs worldwide.
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Self-powered bike can be placed in any room. Does not require cords or outlets.
- Standard upright seat with deluxe cushioning and upholstery. Max User Weight – 400 Pound (182 kg)
- Contact heart rate hand sensors and wireless heart rate monitoring system
- Ergonomically-designed handlebars. Racing style.
- Oversized, dual accessory tray and built-in reading rack