With a smooth, fluid motion that mirrors the movement of the body, the Precor EFX576i Experience elliptical fitness cross trainer provides an outstanding workout experience with a natural, elliptical movement. Designed for ease-of-use with intuitive displays that help you get on and get going, the 576i features an adjustable Cross Ramp that allows you to change incline and target specific muscle groups in both the upper and lower body. The Precor EFX 576i Elliptical has a wide range of pre-programmed workouts at multiple resistance levels. The 576i has been designed to occupy minimal floor space and yet provide excellent stability even during vigorous workouts. Its key features include a biofeedback center featuring SmartRate, display featuring Tap Control, standard CSAFE interface, accessory holder, touch heart rate monitor, Quick Start, ergonomically correct handrails, self-power, Cross Ramp technology, and superior workout for the glutes, quads, hamstrings, and calves. Working out on an EFX yields significantly more glute and quad activity than using a stair climber, cycle, or treadmill.
- Exercise Programs: Cross Training (3), Cross Country, Fitness Test, Gluteal (2), Interval, Hill Climb, Manual, Weight Loss, and Custom
- Cross Ramp: 15 to 40 degrees (adjustable)
- Stride Lengths: 21.2 to 24.7 inches
- Resistance: 20 Levels (18-720 watts)
- Heart Rate Monitor: Touch and Wireless Capabilities (Chest Strap Not Included)