The ProGear 120Xi Indoor Training cycle or cycling bike is a great way to get a cardiovascular fitness workout just like you would on a regular road bike.…..If you want a more challenging workout than a typical exercise bike, then the ProGear 120Xi is the cycling bike for you. Our unique multi grip handle bar design, will be super comfortable when increasing your pedaling pace to get the maximum out of your workout. The extra wide bike frame provides stability and the look of more expensive training cycles. Solid 3 piece crank system with chain drive. Double direction enabled pedaling. Top down emergency brake. Transport wheels provide for easy relocation. Cast iron flywheel with a chrome rim weighs 35 lbs and is smooth and consistent when pedaling. 4 way seat adjustment. The cushioned ergonomic seat will adjust forward/backward and up/down. Water bottle holder included. Recommended height range is 5’1” to 6’5”. Soft foam covered“ Multi- Grip” handle bars will adjust upward and downward locking into 3 different positions. Chain driven to simulate road bike exercise. Aluminum alloy pedal construction with secure Toe Cages included for that extra forward leg thrust. Both sides of the pedal can be used. Floor Stabilizers will level your bike on most surfaces. Some assembly required. Superior 2 sided high friction brake pads provide consistent tension control. WARRANTY: 2 year limited. ORIGIN: China
- Oversized frame for strength and solid state performance even at high intensity levels
- “Multi Grip” handlebar cycling bike design with two way direct drive pedaling
- Allows user to stand up and pedal, simulating an uphill road experience
- Easy dial tension adjustment for a more progressive and challenging workout
- 35 lbs Cast iron flywheel with a chrome rim is smooth and consistent when pedaling. 250 lbs weight capacity.
There are no reviews yet.