Stamina 1205 Precision Rower – Rowing is widely known to be one of the best all around activities for cardiovascular fitness and strength. Rowing is a total body workout that is efficient, effective, low-impact and utilizes all major muscle groups including the back, legs, arms, abdominals and buttocks. It is one of the best exercises for building a strong back, as well as one of the most effective low-impact aerobic exercises for increasing your metabolism for more efficient calorie and fat burning without the impact on your joints. The Stamina 1205 Precision Rower mimics the smooth motion of rowing on the water with a padded seat that glides on a ball bearing roller system, rowing arms whose resistance is adjusted by hydraulic cylinders, and foam grips that keep hands stable and comfortable. The 1205 Precision Rower is compact and portable with a footprint of only 32.5″ x 48″ and weight of 47 pounds yet is well-made for years of strength and aerobic training. The multifunctional fitness monitor keeps you motivated and on track to reach your fitness goals showing speed, distance, time, stroke count, and calories burned during your workout. User weight capacity 250 lbs.
- Precision rowing machine with deluxe ball-bearing rolling system
- Smooth hydraulic cylinder action with adjustable tension controls
- Multifunction fitness monitor tracks speed, distance, strokes, and more
- Thick padded seat and pivoting footplates for maximum comfort
- Measures 32.5 x 27.75 x 48 inches (W x H x D); weighs 47 pounds. Weight Capacity: Less than 250 pounds