Serious fitness calls for serious equipment with the Asuna 6100 Sprinting Commercial Indoor Cycling Bike. Cycling is a healthy, low-impact exercise that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. Keep water and sweat off of your flywheel. This premium bike comes with a rear drive flywheel that keeps your bike riding like new! Seamlessly monitor your heart rate on the LCD monitor with the pulse sensors (heart rate belt compatible). Place your tablet on the tablet holder and stream your favorite cycle video all while keeping track of your fitness with the LCD monitor that displays time, calories and pulse. Measure your cadence using the RPM function on the monitor.
- FEATURES: This premium cycling bike 37 lb precision flywheel belt drive mechanism offers less maintenance and silent pedaling every time. Dual sided pedals fit SPD cleats and traditional fitness shoes.
- Q FACTOR: The right Q Factor makes indoor cycles more bio-mechanically efficient by keeping the rider’s hip, knee, and foot in alignment. The Q Factor of 172mm makes this stationary cycle bike safe and efficient.
- SAFETY: High-grade aluminum posts reduce weight, making it easier to adjust. Foot levelers eliminate shaking for a smoother ride. Push down brake brings the bike to an immediate stop. Max user weight is 350 lb.
- COMFORT: Parallel seat rails run along the underside leaving the middle hallow for extra comfort and adaptability. Handlebars come with a dropped handle where it provides riders a flat spot user find comfortable while riding.
- CONVENIENCE: Use the tablet holder to watch a video or read a book. Monitor tracks time, speed, distance, calories burned, rpm, pulse and scan. A built in wireless pulse receiver works with the included chest strap.