Get a low-impact cardio exercise in the convenience of your home with the SF-RB4806 Magnetic Recumbent Bike by Sunny Health & Fitness. Take advantage of the step-through design that makes it easy to enter and exit the stationary bike without lifting your legs. Slide your feet onto the adjustable strapped pedals for a perfect fit. Cycle comfortably as you’re supported by the wide and plush bike seat with back support. Adjust your seat in seconds while seated by using the patented easy seat adjustment technology. Enjoy a quiet and maintenance-free experience with the belt-drive mechanism. Use the accessible tension knob to easily adjust the magnetic resistance as you exercise. Use the easy-to-read exercise display to monitor your time, distance, calories, and rotations per minute. The exercise display also has a clock, thermometer, and a BMI calculator. Grab on to the pulse grip sensors to monitor you exercise heart rate in real time. Place your favorite smart device on the tablet holder to listen to your music or watch your favorite videos as you cycle. Designed for long-lasting workouts, this durable recumbent bike supports up to 220 lb. When finished exercising, move your bike from room to room with the onboard transportation wheels.
- STEP-THROUGH DESIGN: There shouldn’t be a hurdle to start exercising. We’ve designed this bike with easy entry, only requiring you to step through the bike to enter or exit the indoor bike.
- EASY SEAT ADJUSTMENT: This patented design makes adjusting your seat easy while you remain seated on the bike. Use the lever to find the optimal distance to the pedals and handle bars.
- MAGNETIC RESISTANCE: Control the intensity of your exercise with a turn of a knob. Choose between 8 levels of magnetic resistance while exercising.
- PULSE GRIPS: Grab on to the pulse grips during your exercise to get a real-time reading of your heart rate during your exercise.
- DISPLAY: Monitor duration, distance, speed, rotations per minute, heart rate, and total calories burned. Onboard computer has a BMI calculator function, thermometer (for room temperature), clock, and a calendar application.