Engage in a low-impact cardio routine at home with the Programmable Magnetic Rower by Sunny Health and Fitness. Condition muscles in your back, shoulders, and core as you produce powerful rowing motions on the exercise machine. Challenge yourself with the rower’s dual resistance by pulling against the 11-pound flywheel and adjusting the 16 levels of magnetic resistance. Pivot the workout meter on the indoor rowing machine to get the best view of your workout data. Use the digital meter to track workout duration, rowing strokes, and calories burned. Enjoy an optimized workout with the fitness rower’s program mode that has 7 workout presets, 4 customizable presets, 2 challenge modes, and one recovery mode. Use an ANT-compatible heart belt (not included) to track heart rate during workouts on the rower. Push back silently on the rowing machine as you glide along the 46.5-inch aluminum railing with a 45 inch inseam. The durable (92L x 20.5W x 32H) rower frame supports a maximum user weight of 300lbs. Save space when the magnetic rowing machine is not in use by folding the aluminum rail upright (43L x 20.5W x 60.5H Folded Dimensions).
- SILENT GLIDE: soft touch metal on the equipment allows for a quiet slide as you produce powerful rowing strokes on the 45″ Aluminum slide rail inseam. Supports up to 300lbs
- MOVABLE LCD: never worry about batteries when using the adapter-powered digital meter. Pivot meter up/down to get the best view of your data while you’re working out on the exercise rower
- COMPETITION MODE: two workout modes challenge you during exercises. Activate the competition program to begin a rowing time Trial. Race against the time marks to complete as many strokes as possible
- EASY STORAGE: rower is designed to be stored in tight spaces. Aluminum rail folds upright, to allow rower to be stored easily. Move the rower around using the front-mounted transportation wheels
- ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE: Condition muscles in your back/shoulders with 16 levels of magnetic resistance. Dual resistance intensifies your workout by adding magnetic force against the 11-pound flywheel
There are no reviews yet.