Climb to the top of your fitness routine with the SF-E3919 Premium Cardio Climber. This ultimate in-home cardio machine combines the best of a step machine and elliptical to engage muscles in your lower body and upper body. Oversized, textured foot pedals Smooth and quiet belt-drive mechanism 14-pound flywheel 8 levels of magnetic resistance Pulse-sensing grips Transportation wheels
- HEAVY-DUTY FRAME: Confidently enjoy long-lasting climbing and striding sessions when you exercise on the steel climber frame that has a user weight limit of 260lb.
- CLIMB AND STEP: This versatile machine combines the best of stepping and striding in one intense movement. Climb to a vertical height of 9 inches and stride a horizontal distance of 7 inches.
- SMOOTH OPERATION: Perfect for shared spaces, it has a smooth belt-drive mechanism that makes minimal noise during your workout. Engage the 14lb inertia-ready flywheel to perform challenging strides and climbs with ease.
- PULSE-SENSING GRIPS: Monitor how hard you work out when you measure you heart rate by grabbing on to the integrated pulse sensors, which can also be used for additional support while exercising.
- PERFORMANCE MONITOR: Monitor your progress when you track your time, RPM, speed, distance, calories, and pulse. Packed with extra goal-oriented functions, it has a calendar, clock, and thermometer.